Real Estate Associate
Los Angeles, CA 90003 US
Avata Partners is seeking a Real Estate Associate for a full-time position with a top-ranked real estate law firm in Los Angeles!
Our ideal candidate has excellent writing skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, and an interest in learning. In this position, you will work as a team but also handle a significant number of individual responsibilities.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Active CA State Bar member.
- 3-4 years of experience related to a broad range of commercial real estate transactions.
- Experience in drafting and revising commercial leases and purchase and sale agreements.
- A strong background in title and survey review, and closing purchase and sale transactions.
- Proven analytical, research, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Major law firm experience preferred.
With this position, you can expect:
- A competitive base salary between $215,000 - $230,000/yr.*, depending on experience.
- Eligibility to enroll in full benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k).
- A collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
At Avata Partners, we advocate for the best possible compensation and benefits packages and match you with the position that meets your unique needs and professional goals.
If you’re ready to take the next step or make a change in your legal career, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
*This salary range represents Avata's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location.