Office Services Clerk
Denver, CO 80014 US
The Office Services Clerk is responsible for general office support in the Denver office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Stocking, setting up, cleaning, and maintaining all conference rooms, guest offices, and kitchens throughout the office.
- Filling, running and emptying dishwasher, placing weekly orders of groceries, and placing coffee and beverage orders as needed.
- Providing back up coverage of reception desk as needed.
- Handling physical office moves as needed and assisting with box moves and furniture relocation.
- Performing basic office maintenance as needed (e.g., replacing water filters, assembling bookshelves, patching nail holes, spot cleaning carpeted surfaces).
- Assisting with document filing and general records responsibilities.
- Assisting copy/mail center personnel as needed.
- Assisting Attorney Resource Center personnel with projects as needed.
- Processing vendor invoices for payment using Chrome River.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a law firm, corporate or professional environment. Prior reception and/or records experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge copier/scanning equipment.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of firm with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Possess reliability, dependability and motivation.
- Excellent organization and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional client service, both internal and external.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.