Land Use Attorney
Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
Avata Partners is seeking a Senior Associate or Senior Counsel to join a growing Land Use practice group in Los Angeles or Orange County.
Our ideal attorney candidate has strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and enjoys working with a team while also handling a significant number of individual responsibilities.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Active CA State Bar member.
- 8+ years of experience working on CEQA litigation matters and a full spectrum of land use and natural resources matters.
- Experience with land use due diligence, processing entitlements, and environmental review under CEQA is required.
- Experience with natural resources, wetlands, endangered species, California Coastal Commission, and BCDC. (Subdivision Map Act and/or NHPA experience is helpful but not required.)
- A high level of academic achievement.
With this position, you can expect:
- A competitive base salary between $295,000 - $325,000/yr.*, depending on experience.
- Eligibility to enroll in full benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k).
- A collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
At Avata Partners, we advocate for the best possible compensation and benefits packages and match you with the position that meets your unique needs and professional goals.
If you’re ready to take the next step or make a change in your legal career, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
*This salary range represents Avata's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location.