Labor & Employment Attorney
San Franciso, CA 94105 US
Avata Partners is seeking a Labor & Employment Associate for a full-time position with a dynamic law firm based in San Francisco!
In this position, you will work with high-profile national clients and manage multiple priorities, consistently demonstrating your attention to detail and a high degree of responsibility. Our ideal candidate has excellent writing skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, and a team-oriented attitude.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Active CA State Bar member.
- 3-4 years of experience handling a broad range of employment litigation, including drafting and responding to discovery and initial pleadings, depositions, and substantive motion practice.
- Experience with employment advisory matters is preferred.
- Proven analytical, research, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent academic achievement.
With this position, you can expect:
- A competitive base salary between $215,000 - $230,000/yr.*, depending on experience.
- Eligibility to enroll in full benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k).
- A collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
At Avata Partners, we advocate for the best possible compensation and benefits packages and match you with the position that meets your unique needs and professional goals.
If you’re ready to take the next step or make a change in your legal career, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
*This salary range represents Avata's good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. Actual compensation offered will be dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location.
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.