HR Manager (Hybrid)
San Francisco, CA 94101 US
The Human Resources Manager reports to the Firm Administrator and is responsible for all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, off boarding, benefits, engagement, compliance, volunteerism, wellness and matters of performance. The Human Resources Manager is also responsible for payroll processing in collaboration with the Controller. The Human Resources Manager works with the Training and Development Manager to ensure employees are adequately trained and receive additional training if needed. The Human Resources Manager mentors managers on employee relations matters and conflict resolution. The Human Resources Manager will have the unique opportunity to shape the department.
- Experience managing Human Resources function.
- Experience delegating and directing others preferred.
- Exceptional knowledge of compliance and legal matters.
- Legal/Law Firm industry knowledge preferred.
- CLM, PHR, SHRM-CP or other similar Human Resources certification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe and client and document management systems.
- Solid command of English including excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, form and style.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work well with a team.
In addition to a competitive compensation and bonus programs:
- Partially paid Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision, additional life, AD&D and other employee paid insurances
- Fully paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid State Bar and BASF dues
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- 10 Paid