870 Market Street , Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94102 US
- Provide all administrative support to key members of leadership on daily tasks and special projects, including making appointments, managing complex schedules (business/personal), managing travel arrangements, and assisting with projects as needed.
- Handle administrative support with a high level of independence, initiative, discretion, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Scan and save documents to our document management system.
- Maintain the office task list and team assignments.
- Coordinate and prepare documents for court appearances, depositions, and other litigation tasks as needed.
- Draft and manage new client contracts. Assure all required documentation is submitted and follow-up meetings are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Prepare basic correspondence.
- Anticipate the needs of staff in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with marketing and social media.
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years of administrative support experience.
- Basic skill set working with office applications including Outlook, Word, and Zoom.
- Strong, professional presence and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate with senior management
- Salary $22-25 per hour